Journal of Management & Public Policy (JMPP) upholds high standards and quality in Management and Public Policy research.
Each research paper/article received for consideration undergoes a rigorous double-blind review process to ensure quality and applicability of all published items.
JMPP ensures a speedy review process so that the authors obtain communication regarding improvement/selection/rejection within 6-8 weeks of submission.
JMPP publishes research papers/articles in the following categories:
- Any functional area of Management: HRM, Finance, Marketing, International Trade, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Environmental Management, Healthcare Management, Cross-Cultural and Global Management, Business Ethics, Corporate Governance, CSR etc.
- Critique of Public Policy having a bearing on business environment.
- Critique of Public Policy having an impact on quality of life of people in general.
- Critique of Public Policy having an impact on natural environment.
- Development issues having a bearing on corporate world or quality of life of the people.
JMPP shall publish both empirical and conceptual research papers, reflective articles, notes and commentaries, case studies, colloquium, interviews, brief biographical essays and book reviews.
Contributors are welcome to discuss ideas for colloquium, case studies, interviews, book reviews etc. with the Editor via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasionally, special issue may be published to focus on a theme of global importance. Such projects will be handled by Guest Editors drawn from scholarly community.
Conference volumes of JMPP may be published to disseminate body of knowledge evolving out of the conferences organized by Management Development Research Foundation from time to time.
JMPP maintains zero tolerance for plagiarism. Authors using copyrighted material without appropriate references shall be summarily blacklisted. JMPP publishes any worthwhile item in good faith and does not bear any liability whatsoever for breach of trust. In case of copyright violations, contributors alone shall be accountable.